Technical Account Associate
- Moscow, Russia
- Department: Customer Support
- Office: Moscow (Russia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As a Technical Account Associate within Infobip Customer Support you will have a chance to work with both internal and external customers,
ensuring all technical services related to projects, account setup and maintenance are delivered in accurate and timely manner.
What are the key tasks of a Technical Account Associate:
- Account Provisioning and Management:
- Ensuring user accounts are created and maintained properly
- Adding new services
- Setting changes and updating settings
- Adjustments in user portal
Registration and Administration:
- Sender and Template registrations
- Setting up 2way services
- Custom accounts setup
Reporting and Analysis:
- Performance reports, status reports, sender reports
- Custom analyses
- Business intel related to sender registrations
- Getting data for QBR
- Troubleshooting and resolving alerts
Good spoken and written English
Good Excel skills, knowledge of MS SQL цщгдв иу ф здгы
Experience in customer support/ helpdesk would be a plus
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization