Revenue Assurance Junior Specialist
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Finance
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Billing and Collection Analyst works independently on pre-billing, billing, dunning and collection processes for small, medium, and certain large customers, while enabling Customer facing organization to generate revenue.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Monitoring automatic billing and preforming manual billing with specific requirements (adding Purchase Orders, recalculations due to Tier Pricing, different billing models)
- Sending invoices and supporting documents to the clients
- Reconciliation (reconciling invoices with NDRs – network destination reports)
- Provide status on progress of activities
- Analyzing revenue leakages (non-invoice revenue, billing models, open offers)
- Analyzing pre-paid balance and coordinating with Finance teams
- Participate in cross functional teams (Credit Risk, Internal Audit, Legal, Sales) for understanding the terms agreed with the customers at the time of acquisition & jointly addressing customer queries
- Calculating and billing late charge fees
- Following internal dunning and collection procedures to ensure payment on, or before the due date as per customer agreements
- Improving company’s cash flows by actively preventing, managing, and decreasing bad debt provisions
- Continuous communication with the clients through over calls and emails to understand their concerns in terms of bill disputes, bill break-up summary & any other specific requirements of the customers for processing the payments
- Actively maintaining customer base and adapting to the Sales organization and segmentation of customer base
- In-debt knowledge of billing procedures, collection procedure and implementation and maintenance within her/his customer portfolio
- Actively managing doubtful debt and write-offs
More about you:
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience with Financial activities
- Must have MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- You speak fluently in English
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources and e-learning. We invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!