- Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil
- Office: Curitiba (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Project Manager is primarily responsible for managing the implementations of Infobip solutions. The person in this role will be leading implementation projects and professional services engagements, according to agreed scope, time, and budget – all while ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction. Project Manager is focused on helping customers to utilize Infobip solutions in the best possible way for their business. From initiation through to completion, Project Manager is responsible for all stages in implementation project regarding milestones achievement, resources, escalations, change management, stakeholders, and team management
- Manage the implementation of Infobip solutions
Lead implementation projects and professional services engagements according to agreed scope, time, and budget
Ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction
Responsible for all stages in implementation project regarding milestones achievement, resources, escalations, change management, stakeholders, and team management
Provide support to sales process through recognizing opportunities for expanding the sales of professional services
Generate leads through engagement by the Professional Services team
Document and introduce best Project Management practices and share with PS community
Continuously improve processes, tools, and practices across the organization
Participate in global Professional Services Chapter in area of interest and expertise
You are the right person for us, if you have:
- Strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- Experience in the ICT sector
- Experience working on technical projects and program management is a plus.
- You can independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as a liaison between business units.
- You had a chance to manage multiple projects or stages of a project, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- You have worked with Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies
- You’ve always had the interest to know more about best practices from Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools (Experience of working with CRM tools is a plus).
- You are constantly learning and challenging yourself about new technologies and use cases from different industries.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.