Wholesale Key Executive
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Wholesale
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As a Key Wholesale Account Executive, you will be building and maintaining relationship with the existing clients, understanding their business in depth, ensuring their satisfaction and retention, and helping them grow together with new wholesale clients. You are accountable for coordinating activities with internal cross-functional teams to retain existing business and to explore and pursue possibilities of expanding new business opportunities.
More About What You Will Be Doing:
- Build and maintain trusted relationship with assigned customers to achieve overall customer health and growth (regular meetings, share Infobip strategy and roadmap, help position against competitors)
- Act as a focal point for customer when it comes to meeting customers business/technical expectations (technical escalations, services/product adoption, communicate customer feedback and ideas to Product teams)
- Meet and exceed quarterly/yearly set goals to ensure overall business growth for assigned customers (interactions, revenue, gross profit and other values related to type, services used and customer size, cross-sell and up-sell activities of products/services, managing RFPs, price negotiations)
- In cooperation with TAA, ensure client's account set-up / collaborate with Platform Service teams to arrange setup which enables client's activities based on agreed business scope (account creation and set-up, route management, sender registration, allowed content filtration setup and maintenance)
- In cooperation with Revenue Assurance, monitor and take actions to minimize health risks (actively involve ensuring financial collections and netting)
- Analyze and forecast customer's traffic, take immediate reactions to ensure ongoing business growth and maximization of revenue/GP
- Identifying and pursuing opportunity for any new sale (traffic, destination, service, product)
- Manage end-to-end sales process (handling inbound/outbound leads, generate new opportunities, develop, present value proposition, negotiate price, build and maintain relationship and network)
- When applicable, incorporates sales and procurement roles in case we are using customer's resources (ensuring high quality connections and service under most favorable commercial conditions, run integration process in alignment with Procurement department, be on top of solving disputes)
- Have excellent knowledge on how to use Infobip internal tools in order to monitor and troubleshoot customer's traffic
- Coordinate internal teams to timely fulfill customer's requirements (Customer Support, Technical Account Administration, Platform Operations, Customer Analyst, Procurement, GAM)
- Set and drive regular meetings with internal stakeholders to ensure customer goals are met
- Influence the evolution of how Infobip provides end-to-end customer experience by continuously giving additional customer perspective to the internal stakeholders
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Mentor and onboard other team members and newcomers
- Have excellent knowledge of Infobip products, platform and market
- Always be up to date with overview of business, competition, and latest industry trends
More about you:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B Wholesales Experience, Key Account Management or Client Relations, preferably in telecommunications or IT industry.
- Experience in A2P Messaging, Voice, HLR is highly preferred
- Industry experience highly preferred, understanding of Saas, Ccaas or Cpaas solutions.
- Prior experience working with Revenue Assurance, Purchasing and Technical teams
- Experience in Dealing & Presenting to C-Level
- Full cycle sales experience this is a sales hunter type role
- Strong experience in building and maintaining relationships.
- Understand Customer Journey
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Strong Networking & Relationship building skills.
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!