- Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Campaign Managers collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to plan, design, and implement different types of marketing campaigns. You will manage the procedure, implementation, timeline, delivery of the assets needed for the campaign launch, and ongoing optimization.
Similarly, you will be the key point of contact to localize all global campaigns following brand standards and best practices while bringing in the local perspective to best land the campaign in the APAC geography.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You helping develop and maintain quarter/annual marketing campaigns plan that successfully provides all relevant stakeholders with insight into what global and regional campaigns, assets and approach will be to reach key MQL /SQL targets
- You receive briefs from multiple different stakeholders and conceptualize marketing campaigns to acquire leads and retain and up-selling customers
- You define campaigns objectives, messaging, content, channels, and assets deliverables
- You brief, coordinate, and oversee the work of internal field and corporate marketing teams, and external agencies, such as creative, content, advertising, social media, marketing automation, analytics, and other team members and/or external agencies needed for campaign execution
- You manage the procedure, implementation, timeline, delivering of the assets needed for campaigns launch and ongoing optimization
- You work and organize campaigns projects in internal project management tools
- You collaborate with Regional Marketing, Product, Marketing, and Demand Gen teams to ensure successful adoption and execution of campaigns
- You analyze and communicate program performance to key internal partners, including marketing leadership and sales, and work to optimize those programs
- You work closely with regional marketing, product marketing, business development, and sales team members
- You helping with all internal communication and sell in to ensure all field and all Regional Marketing, Product and Sales teams understand the campaign plan, objectives, messaging, and asset timelines.
More about you:
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising or any related background.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role. B2B SaaS experience is an advantage.
- Ability to develop processes while facilitating culture in a hyper-growth environment.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
- Familiarity with different marketing channels and how do they fit into each other (social, search, email marketing, display advertising, content, etc.).
- Familiar with main digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads).
- Comfortable collaborating on projects with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to act independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to effectively manage workload with minimal supervision.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the detailed onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle