- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Analytics
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Customer Analyst purpose is assuring best financial results by actively contributing to company’s revenue, profit optimization and quality of service through data-driven decision making and analysis of data from various sources (e.g. live traffic, CRM systems). Customer Analysts are working on improvements and suggesting upgrades on all business-related processes, procedures, tools and (platform) service that could result in improved profitability or service quality.
What you will get to do:
- Daily traffic, revenue, GP and quality analysis with special focus on top customers and take actions to insure profitability.
- Close collaboration with Core teams regarding all changes in routes, senders, regulations, providing business insights and requirements.
- Analysis of regional traffic and providing insights to Sales teams.
- Consult and act to ensure maximal profitability of all deals with customers.
- Have detailed overview of Infobip’s products and solutions from technical and commercial point of view and keep track of any changes and upgrades.
More about you:
- You have at least 3 years of previous working experience in IT and or Telco industry on the positions of a consultant, business analyst or product owner or any position similar to that mentioned above.
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in Economics, Business, Finance or related.
- You have a great professional interest in the mix of technology, analytics and business.
- You are a very analytical person and are constantly questioning how things can work better.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel. Besides that, you are familiar with SQL and understand the background rationale of various analytics tools. Experience with QlikSense and/or Tableau is welcome.
- You take proactive and creative approach to complete tasks you are dealing with.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.