Senior Technical Success Manager
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
About the role
As a Senior Technical Success Manager you will be our customer’s trusted technical advisor, becoming an extension of the account team and offering personalized service, based on your senior level technical expertise. In this role you will be identifying and addressing technical concerns, requests, and aligning to customer priorities, projects, and problems. In coordination with internal stakeholders, you will be able to advise and develop solutions based on a thorough understanding of our technical products and services, to meet and exceed clients' requirements.
What you’ll be doing
- Build strong cross-functional working relationships with Product, Sales, Technical Support and Engineering teams to deliver successful solutions and services.
- Act as the internal and external technical point of contact. Provide proactive technical account management, using all resources available to ensure the best experience for the client.
- Coordinate communications with required stakeholders on high priority issues and drive positive outcomes for the client including scalable process improvements.
- Develop an expertise in the company's platform and products, providing ability to configure services, address client inquiries, troubleshoot issues and assist customers to use the company products to full potential.
- Develop data rich reports to help the company and customers make data driven decisions.
- Analyze client needs and provide Product with customer feedback to help identify potential new features/upgrades.
- In partnership with the named customer and Account Team, defines KPIs, constructs traffic dashboards for internal analysis and maps internal deployments to calendar of key customer dates.
- Track and evaluate customer health, identify risks and share findings and/or escalate results as appropriate.
- Lead operational reviews and on-site visits (weekly status calls, QBRs, monthly ops reviews if needed). Provides associated service reports.
- When new use cases and/or expansions are identified, the TSM will engage with the AM and Implementation Lead to help manage transition to post-deployment Global Support and ensure Operational Readiness steps are completed.
What to bring:
- 10+ years demonstrated experience supporting enterprise software and mission critical applications.
- 10+ years experience reporting using SQL, Excel, and Tableau/Visual BI tool(s).
- 10+ years demonstrated Account Management experience managing multiple enterprise accounts and knowledge of clients’ environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly collaborative and ownership ability, which enabled you to work towards a resolution.
- Ability to prioritize and own/route client specific needs via appropriate channels.
- Level of comfort working in all business environments, from dealing with multinational companies through to emerging enterprises.
You’ll be a great fit if you are:
- Experienced. Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Customer Success/ Account Management/Program Management/Project Management role for a software company.
- Technical. You have experience (in tech and/or telecom) and are able to “talk the talk” with technical customer teams. You are willing to learn and continue to develop your knowledge of company products.
- Passionate. You are passionate about helping your customers maximize the benefits of company products and understand the important of success to the account and the individual.
- Resilient. Never satisfied with ‘no’ for an answer; you’re able to withstand and recover quickly from difficult situations.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Great Environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle and our employees show it as we are Great Place to Work Certified in US and Canada
- This position is open in Jersey City, NJ or Seattle, WA, we are also open to remote candidates within the US.
- Travel required: 10%
- Infobip is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
- We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time.
- Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.