Technical Account Associate
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Customer Support
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As a Technical Account Associate within Infobip Customer Support you will have a chance to work with both internal and external customers,
ensuring all technical services related to projects, account setup and maintenance are delivered in accurate and timely manner.
What are the key tasks of a Technical Account Associate:
Account Provisioning and Management:
Ensuring user accounts are created and maintained properly
Adding new services
Setting changes and updating settings
Adjustments in user portal
Registration and Administration:
Sender and Template registrations
Setting up 2way services
Custom accounts setup
Reporting and Analysis:
Performance reports, status reports, sender reports
Business intel related to sender registrations
Getting data for QBR
Troubleshooting and resolving alerts
What are we doing this for? The answer is simple: to ensure high-level of customer satisfaction.
How do we insure our success? We are focused on continuous development of ourselves, of other team members and of our processes.
And also, as we have so much different cases and scenarios we are documenting everything in order to make it easier for all of us to work on different cases.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Excel/spreadsheets
Experience with troubleshooting or dealing with client requests
Experience with operations in a help desk or service desk environment
Knowledge about SQL, databases, and programming logic is a plus
Knowledge of protocols is a plus
High communication skills when dealing with internal and external parties
Written and spoken fluency in English is a must
Analytic approach to technical problem solving in a dynamic environment
Team dedication, we really depend a lot on each other and this characteristic is extremely important to us
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization