Inside Sales Team Leader
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Sales
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
The main role of the Inside Sales Team Leader is to lead and motivate the Inside Sales team according to the defined strategies, and ensure sales targets are met. Team Leader needs to lead, develop, and coach a team of Inside Sales representatives to their optimum performance levels. A key component of this role will be to energize the team to their full potential by providing coaching and regular feedback.
The role is about sharing skills and capabilities whilst leading others and valuing each individual’s strengths and development opportunities.
The Inside Sales Team Leader is supposed to lead the team to achieve increased sales and delivery to client expectations in the assigned market, making sure all leads are processed accordingly. Guarantee alignment with marketing and ensure the inside sales Hub is working orchestrated and delivering expected results.
The main responsibility is to participate in the recruitment process, onboard new team members, provide existing team members with the training on the Sales process, set sales targets and keep track on the KPI performance, share information about the new internal procedures and new products/services, monitor if the team is keeping the clean data in Salesforce and shares information and strategy that was defined on the annual/quarterly/monthly planning’s.
Regular reporting on performance is an important requirement of this role, as well as preparing and delivering sales reports to management.
The Inside Sales Team Leader needs to work closely with Sales Team and Regional Inside Sales Manager for their dedicated area in order to maintain existing client relationships, as well as coordinating communication with Sales Operations team and People Operations team.
- Deep knowledge of MQL / SQL process.
- Proven capabilities to create and manage a SDR/BDR organization.
- Proven results from Sales organization.
- 3 years of experience managing internal sales organization.
- TOPO certification will be valuable addition.
- Proven knowledge of cadence process and intelligence conversation.
- Advanced English Level
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Rubles & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!