- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Analytics
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip, we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
We are hiring in our offices in Croatia.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Business Analytics is all about cooperation, gathering intelligence with other departments, and turning it into useful suggestions for the company's further growth.
We're a passionate bunch responsible for providing particular insights in full detail to make the right decisions, increasing profitability, and optimizing business processes. We have a mix of technical, soft, and analytical skills. We are responsible for solving complicated problems that will profoundly affect the company’s ability to quickly make the right business decisions.
As Business Analyst, you will be in charge of collecting, analyzing, and reporting business-related data in an ongoing effort to increase overall efficiency while considering current economic conditions and operative working resources. The position requires focusing on aligning the technology aspect with business one by providing conclusions based on industry/market knowledge.
Isn't that interesting? We are a team with a vast amount of information that goes through us – so we can make or help make strategic decisions for Infobip.
What to expect:
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting data to increase the company's profitability.
- Completing ad-hoc analysis requests and tracking trends/anomalies in business.
- Finding valuable business insights in data and making data-driven decisions.
- Wider knowledge of various areas (meaning you are eager to learn about the telecommunication industry, our products, markets, etc.).
- Turning data into insights that help other departments form constructive actions and specific improvements including product pricing and service quality.
- Opportunity to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and to set clear goals which will help with achieving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
You are the right person for us if:
- You have a BSc or MSc level in Economics or STEM, or relevant working experience.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience, preferably in international business.
- You have previous experience in driving business decisions based on data and analysis.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially Excel. Besides that, you are familiar with SQL and understand the background rationale of various analytics tools. Experience with QlikSense and/or Tableau is a bonus.
- You analytically approach problem-solving.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You enjoy collaborative, fast-paced environments.
- You are a hardworking and persistent person.
- You are continually learning and challenging yourself with new technologies.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!