- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Analytics
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can reach greater heights.
Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ countries, Infobip's platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions!
We are hiring in our offices in Croatia.
This role is a part of the Profitability Management department which serves as our main business intelligence source from Infobip’s products perspective, with a thorough approach and broad company overview. We drive Infobip's progress by delivering data-driven insights for business and platform optimization.
The team’s main responsibility and goals are to provide insight in the business and commercial performance of Infobip’s products, streamline and optimize product-related processes as well as provide guidance to other teams on the same with relevant and actionable inputs. This is done by gathering inputs from various business aspects and geographical areas and continuously tracking performance with an advanced analytical approach through key performance metrics. They are also navigating requirements in markets, to bring additional profit from our TOP clients into the region. The idea is to continuously enhance product profitability and overall performance by driving creative insights and actions through an analytical approach.
Other departments (Finance, Sales, Operator Partnerships, Legal, Technical support, Development, the Management team, etc.) rely on data, inputs, and insights coming from our team through constant communication.
What to expect:
- Assisting the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth. Proactively analyzing ROI and finding new ways for product monetization.
- Implementing new and revising existing metrics to continuously improve company products.
- Implementing strategies and presenting them to partners and stakeholders.
- Cross-regional coordination of Infobip's business strategy and consulting for internal stakeholders on strategy toward partners.
- Developing and supporting new business models and pricing strategies.
- Creating product-related use cases and providing relevant analytical data on a global scale.
- Actively participating in the new department and/or company projects. Translating complex ideas into manageable and useful marketing suggestions.
- Being a point of contact for products inside the company and providing education when needed. Closely cooperating with Product Owners.
- Ownership of cross-departmental projects.
- You have at least 4 years of working experience in the IT and/or Telco industry in the positions of Pricing/Proposition Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, Project Manager, Business/Data Analyst, or any position similar to that mentioned above.
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in the STEM field or relevant work experience.
- You have experience with risk management, profit & loss analysis, and developing business strategies.
- You have a great professional interest in the mix of technology, analytics, and business.
- You are a proactive critical thinker, ready to constantly adapt to address new business challenges and recommend productive ideas.
- You enjoy opening new opportunities and take a creative approach while doing so.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially Excel. Besides that, you are familiar with SQL and understand the background rationale of various analytics tools. Experience with QlikSense and/or Tableau is a bonus.
- You prefer working in a multinational and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and are interested in occasional traveling.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with a strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, the company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!