Campaigns Manager Europe
- London, UK
- Department: Marketing
- Office: London (UK)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As a Campaigns Manager Europe, you will coordinate the development of European campaigns and content. You will work with field marketing team members to gather requirements and develop European campaigns and programs and localize global campaigns in a timely manner, following brand standards and best practices. Coordinating content development with the Infobip, product marketing and content team and external resources. You will work diligently to improve the performance and utilization of global campaigns. In your world content is king and you know how to use content marketing to help generate more leads and revenue.
- Help develop and maintain quarter/annual marketing campaigns plan that successfully provides all relevant stakeholders with insight into what global and regional campaigns, assets and approach will be to reach key MQL /SQL targets
- Receive briefs from multiple different stakeholders and conceptualize marketing campaigns to acquire leads and retain and up selling customers.
- Define campaigns objectives, messaging, content, channels, and assets deliverables.
- Brief, coordinate, and oversee the work of internal field and corporate marketing teams, and external agencies, such as creative, content, advertising, social media, marketing automation, analytics, and other team members and/or external agencies needed for campaign execution
- Manage the procedure, implementation, timeline, delivering of the assets needed for campaigns launch and ongoing optimization.
- Work and organize campaigns projects in internal project management tools.
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing, Product, Marketing, and Demand Gen teams to ensure successful adoption and execution of campaigns.
- Analyze and communicate program performance to key internal partners, including marketing leadership and sales, and work to optimize those programs.
- Work closely with regional marketing, product marketing, business development, and sales team members.
- Helping with all internal communication and sell in to ensure all field and all Regional Marketing, Product and Sales teams understand the campaign plan, objectives, messaging, and asset timelines.
- The successful candidate must be fluent in English and:
- Have 5+ years of demand generation, marketing program, and/or channel marketing experience with a Business to Business IT software company: proven marketing success with SaaS solutions is a benefit.
- Be a strong independent researcher and concise communicator both verbally and in writing with the ability to understand and develop messages for a wide range of issues and audiences.
- Be disciplined, organized and demonstrate the ability to lead others to success.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders in a matrix organization.
- Be able to understand and translate highly technical information to a lay community, ensuring its relevance to the local market or sector.
- Be able to prioritize, delegate and manage multiple, potentially conflicting tasks.
- Be able to work effectively with a creative, global workforce and within a virtual team.
- Have experience in successfully using sales and marketing systems, programs, and analytics to monitor and measure results (ex. Eloqua, SFDC).
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where individual initiative is critical.
- Flexibility, willing to step up to the challenge with a solution focused mind set.
Travel within the European region may be required.
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!