Account Executive - CPAAS
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Revenue
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new clients. Account Executive, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know all the players in North America and can build on your pre-existing relationships
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- The number of new clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering.
- Coordinate with service delivery teams for customer deployment
- Work cohesively with the Inside Sales team to take over leads
More about you:
- Business professional with 3-5 years of experience in a quota carrying role in North America Market (Again, this is a HUNTER focused role)
- Experience selling CPaaS is a must!
- Experience selling into ISVs is a plus
- You have had a successful sales track record
- Strong experience in managing the full sales cycle
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts
- Infobip product knowledge and/or knowledge of Infobip's competitors
- Interaction with C level players
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers
Why Our Employees Choose Us (and Stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Great Environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle and our employees show it as we are Great Place to Work Certified in US and Canada