Digital Advertising Specialist
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Department: Revenue
- Office: Johannesburg (South Africa)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, the Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
This is your opportunity to develop, lead and implement a digital advertising strategy for the world’s leading omnichannel communications platform. Create and manage Infobip’s paid advertising campaigns including search, social media and display advertising on the regional level, with responsibility for campaign analysis and optimization to drive leads.
This role will also lead strategy and operations for Infobip’s digital advertising segment, including budgeting; working with various agencies, partners and vendors; and building relationships with internal teams and key stakeholders. The Senior Digital Advertising Specialist will also mentor and coordinate daily tasks of the Digital Advertising Specialist.
- Define digital advertising strategy and tactics on the regional level
- Define digital advertising campaign budgets and media plans
- Implement advanced digital advertising campaigns, including paid search, social media, and display advertising
- Optimize and manage launched campaigns using various analytics tools (proficiency in Google Analytics required)
- Coordinate with Analytics specialist to monitor campaign success, including campaign tracking and evaluation; monitor web analytics in accordance with internal goals
- Research external tools and software for campaign optimization
- Create reports detailing results of digital advertising campaigns
- Work with external partners, agencies and vendors to optimize campaign performance and department operations
- Coordinate with Infobip regional marketing teams to align on strategy for specific markets
- Educate other departments and employees about trends in digital advertising
- Maintain high-level product knowledge to ensure the organization retains a leadership position
Qualifications / More about you:
- 4+ years’ experience in digital advertising, including paid search, social media, display advertising, and B2B lead generation campaigns
- Ability to analyze data and metrics, and translate insights into actionable strategies
- Excellent knowledge of paid search (Google Ads), social media advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and Google Analytics (certifications preferred)
- Passion for digital and online media, researching and understanding industry trends is second nature to you
- Strong command of English language, including oral and written communication skills
- Organizational, people and project management skills (Excel, PPT, etc.)
Why You Should Consider This Opportunity
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health and pension benefits, travel allowances, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Deadline for applications is 28th September 2021