Account Executive - Centro America & Caribbean
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Sales
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2021, it is essential to continue building great relationships to new clients. As a Account Executive, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You focus on the creation of new opportunities and business development in Centro America & Caribbean (hunting role)
- You achieve the numeric sales quotas (% of accomplishment in the set quarterly/annual numeric KPIs; CRM data)
- You are able to build client pipeline from scratch remotely, and turn those opportunities into real clients for Infobip.
- You have a consultative approach with the client by understanding what their business environment is, their goals, pain points and strategy; so you can identify good use cases that boosts the client's goal accomplishment.
- You execute product improvements by researching industry, market trends and business opportunities
- Once the client is onboarded, you closely coordinate the process of handing over the account to a CSM so the client has a smooth transition process.
- Building relationships and networks by an effective collaboration with customers/partners/internal departments
- Mentorship of the team members, knowledge development and sharing
More about you:
- Necessary to have Sales experience in Centro America & Caribbean market in the IT or Telecom Industry, working with SaaS and CpaaS from a hunting approach (Green field)
- 6 to 9 years of experience in IT sales.
- You have Sales Pipeline Management, Acquisition of key accounts, and Consultative Sales skills.
- Experience with Value Proposition based on a deep discovery approach, Go to market management, Pricing objection management, and Partnership Management.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in Spanish and English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – We challenge you to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!