Content Expert (8+ years in a Content creation role / IT sector)
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Casablanca (Morocco)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us on our quest to grow these numbers to ... well, the sky is the limit!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
With demand generation becoming a key focus going forward, the Content Expert is critical for continual improvement of customer nurturing and retention through storytelling, as well as the increase in new prospects through the consistent development and deployment of content to each buyer persona group. Success is measured around lifetime customer value, customer satisfaction, and employee advocacy.
You know you are doing a good job when:
· Producing and evaluating content that results in an increase in the volume of organic traffic on the website (SEO optimization) and potential customers obtained through online channels (websites, advertising, etc.)
· Collaborate with the other marketing teams on content distribution, content optimization, and SEO.
· Quality assuring and delivering content in timely manner.
· Collaborating with all key experts who ensure complete knowledge of products and solutions.
· Precising, style improving and contributing to brand development.
· Analyzing complex data and information on the performance of produced content; suggesting improvements
· Ensuring that the content is in line with the strategic branding of the organization.
· Supporting content strategy planning and development
· Mentoring content team members
· Managing regional content calendar, including annual social media and blog calendar
· Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability and consistency. Work with Sales team on refurbishing sales deck and client presentations
· Collaborating with Regional Event Marketing Manager and PR & Communications Manager for Events promotion and content for thought leadership activities and sponsorships in collabration with DG team
· Localizing global content when needed to fit regional needs and working with translation agencies for local language adaptation.
More about you:
· Bachelor's degree in Communications or related.
· 8 years in a Content creation role / 5+ years of experience in IT sector (or agency experience working with IT accounts)
· Experience in working and managing content with external agencies (creative and digital and PR).
· Technical writing experience.
· Knowledge and experience within other parts of Africa including SADC; East; West; Francophone is an advantage.
· Creativity and good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting.
· Knowledge of: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel), Content Management Systems (Drupal, WordPress, or similar) and Layout/Design Software (Adobe).
· Marketing knowledge a must – should be able to use the GO-TO-Market strategy to develop a content strategy for business, be familiar with industry trends and use the appropriate strategies to draw in consumers.
· The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
· Interest in digital communication, Software as a Service (SaaS), web services, technology, and industry trends.
· Fluent in English and French - a passion for editorial and grammatical excellence
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!