Senior Integrated Marketing Specialist (6 years experience minimum / B2B experience mandatory)
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Casablanca (Morocco)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, the Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
- Create and own local integrated marketing strategy - partner with key stakeholders to identify local market target solution focus, verticals, events, industry bodies, associations, accounts to implement local brand awareness and thought leadership campaigns.
- Work with PR, Social and Content to deliver and execute local brand awareness and thought leadership campaigns to meet local requirements.
- Localize corporate brand awareness campaigns, product launches, content and other marketing materials as required.
- Support regional requirements on regional/website – translate/ localize.
- Work with PR & Sales Executives to be nominated and prep for local industry award submissions and panels.
- Assist with annual marketing plans and associated budgets.
- Develop and execute from A to Z a regional Events & Tradeshow calendar including Webinars, industry events, breakfast briefings, exec dinners, virtual events, Partner Recruitment events and Conferences/seminar, Customer Events: budget management & price negotiation, internal event processes, synchronization with local sales & marketing teams and HQ marketing teams, branding collateral, logistics.
- Work with regional marketing team for developing key messaging, content and communication for events.
- Plan on-site demos and activations with pre-sales team.
- Book both paid and earned thought leadership activities including roundtable participations, panel discussion...etc. in collaboration with Regional PR Manager.
More about you:
- You have 6+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in B2B/IT tech, SaaS is mandatory
- Fluent in French & English
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Why You Should Consider This Opportunity
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health and pension benefits, travel allowances, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!