Senior Integrated Marketing Specialist
- Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Shenzhen (China)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
- Create and own local integrated marketing strategy - partner with key stakeholders to identify local market target solution focus, verticals, events, industry bodies, associations, accounts to implement local brand awareness and thought leadership campaigns.
- Work with PR, Social and Content to deliver and execute local brand awareness and thought leadership campaigns to meet local requirements.
- Localize corporate brand awareness campaigns, product launches, content and other marketing materials as required. Suggest improvements based on the performance and feedback.
- Work with PR Manager and Content Manager on Local Awareness programs with Industry Bodies & Associations.
- Support regional requirements on regional/website – translate/ localize.
- Work with PR & Sales Executives to be nominated and prep for local industry award submissions and panels.
- Assist with annual marketing plans and associated budgets.
- Develop and execute a regional Events & Tradeshow calendar including Webinars, industry events, breakfast briefings, exec dinners, virtual events, Partner Recruitment events and Conferences/seminar, Customer Events.
- Organize events from A to Z: budget management & price negotiation, internal event processes, synchronization with local sales & marketing teams and HQ marketing teams, branding collateral, logistics.
- Work with regional marketing team (content manager others) for developing key messaging, content and communication for events in line with regional content strategy and events objectives.
- Plan on-site demos and activations with pre-sales team.
- Book both paid and earned thought leadership activities including roundtable participations, panel discussion...etc. in collaboration with Regional PR Manager
- Work with regional content manager to create landing page content and ensure Set up of landing pages with HQ teams for webinar registration. (Align with DG team as per RACI)
- Work with Regional SM to promote webinars and 3rd party events.
- Work with regional PR to support media exposure in Sponsored and Tier 1 events
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.