Regional Growth Marketing Manager Europe
- London, UK
- Department: Revenue
- Office: London (UK)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The Growth Marketing division aims to deliver business results in effective digital marketing development, automation and lead generation. Growth Marketing drives demand and revenue results as well as optimizes interactions across the whole revenue cycle.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead the demand generation function for Infobip, including development and execution of strategies for multiple customer segments to drive market awareness, educate and capture buyers’ interest, and ultimately build pipeline across prospects and customers.
- Build, scale, and optimize digital marketing channels including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Facebook, LinkedIn and more. Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.).
- Evaluate and track key success metrics across digital marketing channels (e.g., performance, ROI, etc.).
- Work closely with product marketing, growth, brand, customer and partnership marketing to develop and determine which content assets are produced and promoted to whom, when, and at what cadence to target specific buying personas.
- Partner with the regional sales through account-based marketing to build a demand generation plan that engages and nurtures target accounts and those within our ideal customer profile.
- Drive new levels of cross-channel and integrated marketing and ensure our marketing activities are aligned and planned well in advance.
- Select and partner with agencies or other external resources as necessary to drive results across multiple channels.
- Understand the entire marketing and sales process, from acquisition to close, so that you can improve pipeline growth and velocity across the entire funnel in partnership with the sales and revenue operations team.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions, and forecasts for our demand generation tactics, tiered accounts, and paid investments.
- Measure, optimize, and focus the growth and demand generation activities on a weekly basis.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of demand generation campaigns on MQL, SQL, pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length; leverage quantitative skills to interpret data and gain insights that then translate into actionable changes.
- Manage the demand generation budget and ensure key deliverables from all related third-party providers, including agencies, freelancers, and contractors.
More about you:
- You have experience in managing and developing high performing teams across multiple countries.
- Experience working with Saas, Cpaas or Paas technologies is highly desirable.
- Able to shift gears between thinking and doing across a range of marketing activities.
- Experience in managing numerous projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You have a strong customer-centric approach (customer satisfaction is at all times your priority).
- You have a strategically orientated mindset (you take a broad, long-range approach to problem-solving and decision-making that involves objective analysis, thinking ahead, and planning).
- Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory.
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!