Customer Success Executive
- Munich, Germany
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Munich (Germany)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Customer Success Executive is an individual contributor role focused on high segment customers on regional level or a certain industry. The purpose of this role is to be the trusted advisor to customers while partnering with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout customer life cycle. Customer Success Executive is responsible for retention, adoption, and expansion of Infobip services with assigned base of customers. Top priority for this role is to ensure high-quality experience for our customers, resulting with their satisfaction and advocacy.
Customer Retention and Growth
Manage relationship with customers to maintain overall customer health and growth
Meet and exceed quarterly retention goals
Leverage relationship with the customer to qualify leads and help facilitate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for the account executive team
Monitor and proactively resolve health risks of assigned accounts
Be a spokesperson for Infobip strategy with the customer – share our digital transformation vision with executives including product investments/roadmap, strategic acquisitions, and partnerships. Help position against competitors in the account.
Customer Satisfaction and Advocacy
Maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure that customers act as Infobip advocates
Organize and orchestrate cross functional resources to fulfill customer requirements, and proactively engage in helping customer business success
Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure customer goals are met
Act as point of escalation when required and help manage customer expectations
Drive customer participation and attendance in business related events/webinars or other promotive activities
Product Usage and adoption
Help drive faster return of investment on Infobip solution for customer
Participate in onboarding activities and product demonstrations post purchase
Be the voice of customer back to our Product organization, communicate trending customer feedback and ideas
Internal initiatives and improvements
Influence the evolution of how Infobip provides end-to-end customer experience by continuously giving additional customer perspective to the internal stakeholders
Participate in global customer success community through knowledge sharing and cross-regional transfer of successful practices
Participate in Continuing Education sessions
Be fully versed on Infobip products, platform, and integrations
Have an excellent overview of business, competition, and latest industry trends
More about you:
- Strong Customer Success Management experience.
- Experience working with A2P SMS, Communication Technology, Saas, CCaas, CPaas, Paas or within the IT industry.
- Experience in dealing with & presenting to C-Level.
- Understanding of Customer Journey.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Ability to work individually and in teams across all levels of the organisation.
- Networking & Relationship building Skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and German.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!