Sales Development Representative
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Department: Sales
- Office: Cairo (Egypt)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The Sales Development Representative is an individual contributor role in regional structure with direct reporting line towards Inside Sales Team Leader, part of regional Inside Sales Hub. SDR outbound is responsible for working with inbound and outbound prospects, creating prospects lists and working closely to Enterprise team to define the best strategy to approach new customers and organizing meetings on events the sales team is attending. SDRs work under the supervision of our Inside Sales Team Leaders and according to a well-developed sales handbook, which clearly sets out what to do at all steps in our process. Their main job is to hunt leads, doing cold calls and scheduling as many meetings as possible between leads and Account Executives. They are solely responsible for keeping the Salesforce system up to date with the information on the progress with each prospect.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Reach out leads and follow-up as required.
- Managing Inbound/Outbound leads, setting up meetings with Account Executives (A and B).
- Work closely Enterprise Sales team, defining the best strategy to approach new leads and focus on target verticals.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales and marketing department for continuous process optimization.
- Use and maintain the Salesforce for data quality.
- Achieve defined KPI goals.
- Accept feedback and training's to keep continuous development with Inside Sales Team Leader and peers.
- Identify customer segment and vertical and/or need early in discussion in order to route properly to the Sales Enterprise Team in the region.
- Support Sales Team with outbound prospect accounts into A/B segment.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in sales roles
- You speak fluent English and Arabic
- Experience in SaaS industry preferred
- Experience with cold approach (calls/e-mails) to potential clients
- Good sales oriented communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.