Inside Sales Representative
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Sales
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Inside Sales Representative is a full-cycle sales role responsible for inbound leads for its dedicated markets. This role has a strong focus on time to first contact including responsibilities related to provisioning accounts, legal documentation and completion, MSA and NDA agreements, and KPI targets. Inside Sales Representatives need to regularly communicate with Marketing and Sales about challenges with pipeline and lead quality as well as manage their own sales funnel and processes. Depending on their dedicated markets, Inside Sales Representatives focus on specific client verticals or industries.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Inside Sales Representatives support a smooth client experience for all inbound leads, thus ensuring customer satisfaction and relationship building with our clients.
The main tasks and responsibilities of this role are:
- Managing all Inbound marketing leads – immediate contact and lead qualification
- Working closely with Marketing team on improving marketing activities with aim to improve lead quality and conversion rates
- Maintaining data quality in our CRM and other systems
- Cross department collaboration to ensure a smooth client journey
- Supporting Sales Team with outbound prospecting and with administrative duties
- Support Marketing Team with any outbound activities
More about you:
- Your communication skills are effective and highly developed, allowing you to approach clients, partners and colleagues alike with ease and achieve your communication goals
- You are fluent in English and Croatian
- You have at least 2 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles (Saas, CPaas or Paas highly advantageous)
- Experience using, tracking and maintaining data in a CRM system
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You take a consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs)
- You are passionate about engaging in the sales process and negotiations
- You have strong analytical skills and passion for technology
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!