Customer Support Engineer
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Department: Customer Support
- Office: Pune (India)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 65 offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Customer Support Engineer is skilled and independent engineering resource responsible for providing technical assistance and post-sales support. Engineer is expected to provide top-notch service while simultaneously improving overall customer service process. One is eligible for working with all client segments, depending on the Engineers experience and knowledge. Their job is to technically understand company’s product and service offering, so they can handle support requests within assigned group of products. They are empathetic, technically skilled problem solvers, with a curiosity for digging to the root of problems and offering solutions.
Provide Technical Customer Support
• Act as a technical resource by providing technical assistance and post-sales support to customers
• Serve on the front lines by troubleshooting technical problems and resolving any kind of technical issues with desired quality and customer satisfaction standard.
• Perform platform and product troubleshooting
• Coordinate with internal technical resources to resolve complex technical issues when needed (Engineering, Professional Services)
• Analyze and report product/platform bugs and malfunctions
• Prepare on demand reports of higher complexity (SQL querying)
• Resolve the most complex technical issues on entire product portfolio, with focus on delicate customers and situations
• Resolve customer support ticket escalations (from internal and external sources) Ensure high-level of customer satisfaction
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way in line with service level agreements
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features and functionalities on Infobip Platform and Product portfolio
• Manage expectations and proactively inform customers about technical incidents, delays in delivery and/or issues they are having with the Service
• Manage relationship with technical and business teams on customer side, through efficient and professional communication
• Act as a shift leader and ensure high-quality by distributing tickets, supporting other team members, ensuring ongoing cases are covered and executed in line with procedures and SLA and ensuring smooth shift handovers
• Contribute to service delivery projects by providing solution review and feedback from technical support perspective Contribute to internal improvement initiatives
• Create and update support related technical documentation, customer details and know-how, and share with all the teams and technical community
• Share feature requests and provide customer and product usage feedback to Product Development
• Lead and/or execute migrations, upgrades, and major changes of internally used technologies Focus on Continuous Development
• Scale down product, processes & procedures, and tool knowledge throughout global customer support function
- 3+ years of experience in technical support or another relevant technical field
- Education: BE/B.Tech/ME/MCA/MTech in computer science or technology
- Experience in SMSC, HLR, SS7, SMPP, SMS, A2P messaging.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
- Educational budget – You get to decide will you spend your budget on conferences, online courses or certifications.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.