Product Sales Expert (SaaS)
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Department: Sales
- Office: Dubai (UAE)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The Product Sales Expert for customer engagement solutions is an individual contributor role in regional structure functioning as a sales overlay, with direct reporting line towards Sales Director and full accountability for achieving sales targets of Moments in dedicated region. This role requires expertise in mid to large-scale Martech and customer engagement solutions at business and operational level with strong technical understanding of this solutions.
Product Sales Expert for customer engagement solutions main goal is to improve and speed up Moments solution penetration and monetization in the region across all target verticals. Person in this role has deep understanding of the industry, regulations, pain points, metrics and KPI's that are important to product success.
Focus of this person is on translating products performance targets into regional targets and activities to achieve best balance in terms of effort and outcome keeping proactive feedback loop from market to HQ. This is achieved by owning revenue KPIs and active selling of dedicated SaaS product(s) in dedicated region(s) and execution of commercial activities with continuous collaboration with HQ team on all commercial and strategic initiatives.
PSE supports and actively participates in high value growth opportunities, from ideation phase to execution phase, working closely with all peers and stakeholders. This means that cooperation with sales teams and sales individuals is of utmost importance, balancing and aligning approach with SD / RD and HQ (PSM team).
PSE is a “go to person” when it comes to experience and assistance regarding selling Customer engagement and martech solutions. Goal is to create and execute monetization strategies and successfully bring and commercialize products on the regional markets which combines hands on work with customers and strategic approach.
Also, the Product Sales Expert is working on new opportunities for their region that are going to bring high value, identifies sales opportunities in changing environment, owns and drives sales deals and sales strategy in general. To be successful in this, PSE needs to define, develop, and align with HQ effective go to market strategy for its area of responsibility.
PSE is cross referencing HQ directions and inputs. Participates in regional sales planning and serves as a bridge between local regional team and global product team. Assure product growth and sustainability.
By doing all above stated, PSE is continuously gathering market insights, customer and local team feedback and feeding it to HQ (PSMs, PD, PMM…) in a structured and meaningful way in order to create prerequisites for further growth and sustainability.
- Achieving sales targets
- Build, align and execute regional and product G2M,
- Drive product adoption in the region, while supporting sales activities with product knowledge to ensure increase in opportunity closing rate,
- Defines and develops effective go to markets and customer segmentation's - Cross updating in regards of features missing/not applicable to capture market share, direct client feedback about opportunities lost, communicate any other blockers observed on the market.
- Strong bond with PSM team in HQ is established.
- Detect key areas of growth and build strategies and initiatives (jointly with local team and HQ) to exploit these opportunities as well as remove potential blockers.
- Working closely with Regional Sales Managers to align key Q/Y priorities, initiatives and/or markets, providing input on new areas of growth for our SaaS offering while aligning marketing strategy,
- Keeping regional team members up to date with all the latest major product features or new releases, ensuring better solution offering for our targeted clients,
- Work closely with SOP to analyse respective product pipeline in the region, drive clear tactics to enhance, overcome any gaps to achieve targets,
- Regular (weekly) syncs with HQ(PSM) for sharing regional product feedback and useful insights about, bringing attention to specific regional use cases or ICP, Pricing and other market specific commercial conditions, with solutions to address them.
- Monitoring and regular reporting about pipeline creation, velocity and conversion and helps in removing roadblocks by partnering with HQ and Regional roles.
- Works with marketing to capitalize product wins and creating social proof and positive noise
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Sales quotas in your area of work are achieved (co-selling – sales overlay model)
- Key areas of business focus detected – G2M strategy created and aligned with HQ,
- Cooperation with HQ on strategic and commercial activities to execute G2M
- Target pipeline is created (acquisition and X-sell) and aligned with SD and HQ
- Main action points and milestones for reaching sales targets are defined and continuously tracked and updated
- Overall business and performance plan established and achieved for SaaS
- Active participation and driving of identified client priorities (Identification of project scope, goals and KPIs setup; leadership, organization and results delivery on the milestones and project phases in line with defined deadlines) .
- Business professional with 7-9 years of experience
- Direct experience in SaaS, Customer Engagement Tools sales (Martech Industry)
- Necessary to have Sales experience working with (Retail, Finance, E-Commerce, Media and Entertainment, Transportation, Logistics and Healthcare clients)
- You have Sales Pipeline Management, Acquisition of key accounts, and Consultative Sales skills
- Successful sales track record in B2B sales.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders at all levels within these accounts.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Experience with Value Proposition based on a deep discovery approach, Go to market management, Pricing objection management, and Partnership Management
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs)
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike in English. Arabic is a plus.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You are sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.