Content Marketing Expert
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Johannesburg (South Africa)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, the Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
- Producing and evaluating content that results in an increase in the volume of organic traffic on the website (SEO optimization) and potential customers obtained through online channels (websites, advertising, etc.)
- Collaborate with the other marketing teams on content distribution, content optimization, and SEO.
- Quality assuring and delivering content in timely manner.
- Collaborating with all key experts who ensure complete knowledge of products and solutions.
- Precising, style improving and contributing to brand development.
- Analyzing complex data and information on the performance of produced content; suggesting improvements
- Ensuring that the content is in line with the strategic branding of the organization.
- Supporting content strategy planning and development
- Mentoring content team members
- Managing regional content calendar, including annual social media and blog calendar
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability and consistency. Work with Sales team on refurbishing sales deck and client presentations
- Collaborating with Regional Event Marketing Manager and PR & Communications Manager for Events promotion and content for thought leadership activities and sponsorships in collabration with DG team
- Localizing global content when needed to fit regional needs and working with translation agencies for local language adaptation
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in B2B/IT tech, SaaS is an advantage
- English language proficiency
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Why You Should Consider This Opportunity
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health and pension benefits, travel allowances, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!