Internal Operations Support Officer
- Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
- Department: Customer Support
- Office: Shenzhen (China)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why this role is important?
Technical Account Associate is an entry-level position within Infobip Customer Support and works under the supervision of mentor and senior team members to deliver successful technical services to both internal and external customers. This role is primarily focused on learning by conducting administration tasks related to technical projects/setup and maintenance in accurate and timely manner.
Account Provisioning and Management
- Subaccount creation; Adding new services
- Settings changes (additional fields, e.g. Allowed IP, adding contact lists, Setting up billing addresses ...)
- New destination preparation (Sender name registration, analysis, checkup, route, DR, etc.)
- Adjustments in Customer Portal (new users, permissions)
- Preparing and running campaigns for clients*
Registration and Administration
- Sender and template registrations
- Buying numbers and setup (MO Dashboard)
- All 2-way activities (ordering and account setup)
- Custom accounts setup (ASTW, SNR, DCL, text restrictions, etc.)
Reporting and Analysis
- Performance reports (traffic delivery, delivery rates report, flooding reports, etc.)
- Generating data for QBRs (extracting data for business, support ticket analysis)
- Status reports (e.g. Network Destinations report)
- Senders reporting (e.g. registered, forbidden, etc.)
- Custom analysis - related to the customer, country, route (e.g. # of senders or delivery rates for specific customer in certain country)
Ensure high-level of customer satisfaction
- Serve as trusted technical resource by acting on technical service request with desired quality and customer satisfaction standard
Contribute to internal improvement initiatives
- Update internal databases with information about technical services (account provisioning, sender registration etc.)
Focus on Continuous Development
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Be fully versed on technical processes and tool functionalities
More about you:
- 2-3 years experience as Customer Technical Support or Technical Account Manager
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Excel/spreadsheets
- Knowledge in A2P communications, SMS Messaging is preferred
- Experience with operations in a help desk or service desk environment
- Knowledge about SQL, databases, and programming logic is a plus
- Good communication skills when dealing with internal and external parties
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must
- Analytic approach to technical problem solving in a dynamic environment
- Team dedication
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Impact conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.