Integrated Marketing Expert
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Mexico City (Mexico)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Create and own local integrated marketing strategy - partner with key stakeholders to identify local market target solution focus, verticals, events, industry bodies, associations, accounts to implement local brand awareness and thought leadership campaigns tied into LATAM and Mexico GTM plan.
- Work with PR, Social Media, and Content teams to deliver and execute local brand awareness and thought leadership campaigns to meet support local requirements.
- Localize corporate brand awareness campaigns, product launches, content and other marketing materials as required. Suggest improvements based on the performance and feedback.
- Work with PR Regional Lead, Content Manager and Local PR agency Local Awareness programs with Industry Bodies & Associations, through leaders and local influencers, associations to drive LATAM Brand Awareness programs
- Support regional requirements on regional Spanish website – translate/ localize and bring to life
- Work with PR & Local Sales Executives to be nominated and prep for local industry award submissions and panels.
- Assist with annual marketing plans and associated budgets ensuring Mexico Market needs and requirements are included.
- Develop and execute a local Events & Tradeshow calendar including Webinars, industry events, business breakfast meetings, exec dinners, virtual events, round-tables, Partner Recruitment events and Conferences, Customer Events.
- Organize events from A to Z: budget management & price negotiation, internal event processes, synchronization with local sales & marketing teams and HQ marketing teams, branding collateral, logistics.
- Work with LATAM Regional marketing team (Content Manager, PR, Social others) for developing key messaging, content and communication for events in line with regional content strategy and events objectives.
- Plan on-site demos and activations with pre-sales team and or through Webinars and Events
- Book both paid and earned thought leadership activities including roundtable participations, panel discussion...etc. in collaboration with Regional PR Manager
- Work with regional content manager to create landing page content and ensure Set up of landing pages with HQ teams for webinar registration aligned with Demand Generation team when needed
- 6+ years of B2B working experience in event planning, and/or demand marketing space.
- Ability to translate global and deliver cohesive regional GTM and event strategies, including planning, messaging, audience, execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting.
- Proven negotiation, problem-solving, organization and project management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to multitask and effectively manage time.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of customer experience landscape is recommended but not required.
- Previous experience managing events and marketing campaigns.
Why choose Infobip?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. And a dedicated education budget that supports your growth.
- Culture - Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. Join us in building a collaborative and supporting environment.
- Conferences - We like to keep up to date with our industry. Attending conferences gives us time to connect and exchange experiences.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, 5 work-from-home days per month, flexible working hours, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.