Account Executive - Mexico
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
- Department: Sales
- Office: Mexico City (Mexico)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2021, it is essential to continue building great relationships to new clients. As an Account Executive, an individual contributor, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
- You focus on the creation of new opportunities and business development in Mexico.
- You achieve the numeric sales quotas (% of accomplishment in the set quarterly/annual numeric KPIs; CRM data)
- You enjoy finding new opportunities by doing client prospecting, client mapping, understanding the pain points through a consultative approach and finding the key decision makers.
- You find value in working closely with internal stakeholders like Presales and Business Intelligence teams throughout the full sales process with the client and until an agreement is reached.
- You are also a mentor of the team members, knowledge development and sharing is a part of it.
- Necessary to have more than 5 years of Sales experience in Mexico in the IT Industry, from a Hunting and farming approach.
- You have Sales Pipeline Management, Acquisition of key accounts, and Consultative Sales skills.
- Experience with Value Proposition based on a deep discovery approach, Go to market management, Forecast execution, Pricing objection management, and Partnership Management.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in Spanish and English.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!