Front End Software Engineer
- Katowice, Poland
- Department: Engineering
- Office: Katowice (Poland)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We have 13 global engineering sites with 500+ members in Engineering and Product Development teams. The next step in our future scaling is to expand our brand-new engineering site in Katowice, where Teams are building new and developing existing CPaaS products.
Being a member of the Katowice Team, you will be working on an in-house developed product and delivering solutions on a global level.
What will you do:
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces.
- Write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
- Have full ownership of the code you produce, and the entire lifecycle of your dedicated services.
- Have a general overview and understanding of the interactions and dependencies in the entire system.
- Use cutting edge technologies and solutions like TypeScript, ReactJS, Webpack.
- Produce code that is thoroughly tested and reviewed before going into production.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Work within agile framework (Scrum, LeSS) and have a dedicated Product Manager.
- Participate with your team in agile practices such as sprint planning and retrospectives in order to improve quality of work and processes.
- Regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- Share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
- Expand and improve your knowledge both internally and externally and be a part of engineering community
More about you:
• You have work experience as a Front End Engineer.
• Experience with Node.JS.
• Experience with CI/CD and Git.
• You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process and work in general.
• You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
Nice to have:
• Experience with MobX, Redux, Webpack, EMAScript 2015 (ES6) and CSS pre-processors.
• On back end we use Kotlin/Java 15 with Spring Boot, along with Redis, Elasticsearch and MSSQL, so if you have some experience with these, you'll get to know the system faster.
• Knowledge about automated testing.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
• Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
• Educational budget – online courses on Udemy are provided to you at all times, and for things like conferences or educational courses, each division has a dedicated budget that's at your disposal.
• Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by more than a half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable and reliable.
• Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
• Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons, to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
• Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle