CCaaS Sales Specialist
- Remote, OR 97458, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Revenue
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The CCaaS Sales Specialist is a “go to person” when it comes to experience and assistance regarding selling Infobip's CcaaS (contact center as a service) and Answers solutions. The goal is to create and execute monetization strategies and successfully bring and commercialize products on the regional markets which combines hands on work with customers and strategic approach.
We need candidates with some product experience (the product being CCAAS in nature) and some sales experience who are ready to have a hands on approach and lead by example while bringing clarity of the direction we need to move and product knowledge.
Also, the CCaaS Sales Specialist is working on new opportunities for their region that are going to bring high value, identifies sales opportunities in changing environment, owns and drives sales deals and sales strategy in general. To be successful, the CCaaS Sales Specialist needs to define, develop, and align with HQ effective go to market strategy for its area of responsibility.
This role is cross referencing HQ directions and inputs. Participates in regional sales planning and serves as a bridge between local regional team and global product team. Assure product growth and sustainability.
Your main objectives will be:
- Achieving sales targets
- Building, aligning and executing regional and product G2M,
- Drive product adoption in the region, while supporting sales activities with increase AE/TL knowledge and enablement
- Defines and develops effective go to markets and customer segmentations - Cross updating in regards of features missing/not applicable to capture market share, direct client feedback about opportunities lost, communicate any other blockers observed on the market.
- Detect key areas of growth and build strategies and initiatives (jointly with local team and HQ) to exploit these opportunities as well as remove potential blockers.
- Working closely with Regional Sales Managers to align key Q/Y priorities, initiatives and/or markets, providing input on new areas of growth for our SaaS offering while aligning marketing strategy,
- Keeping regional team members up to date with all the latest major product features or new releases, ensuring better solution offering for our targeted clients,
- Work closely with SOP to analyse respective product pipeline in the region, drive clear tactics to enhance, overcome any gaps to achieve targets,
- Regular (weekly) syncs with HQ(PSM) for sharing regional product feedback and useful insights about, bringing attention to specific regional use cases or ICP, Pricing and other market specific commercial conditions, with solutions to address them.
- Monitoring and regular reporting about pipeline creation, velocity and conversion and helps in removing roadblocks by partnering with HQ and Regional roles.
- Works with marketing to capitalize product wins and creating social proof and positive noise
More about you:
- Experience with CCAAS Products and Sales coming from the IT industry with experience connected to Contact Center (is a must)
- Able to build a Product strategy
- Able to manage a Product Life Cycle / Product Development skills
- Strong selling and value building skills
- Technical product knowledge (CCAAS)
- High level of communication – presentation, speaking and writing skills
- Independent / self-starter individual with low to no supervisory required
- Team player with big picture mindset
- Strong network established in North America
- Experience enabling others success, you will be working fluidly with the Account Executives to close and secure sales so collaboration and education is key
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Great Environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle and our employees show it as we are Great Place to Work Certified in US and Canada