- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Department: Sales
- Office: Mumbai (India)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating brand that we all love.
Why this role is Important
Wholesale Executive is an individual contributor role, responsible for business goals achievement within the new and existing customer base. Wholesale Executive is also responsible for acquisition and generation of new business while growing the existing business in place for respective customers.
- Build and maintain trusted relationship with assigned customers to achieve overall customer health and growth
- Meet and exceed quarterly/yearly set goals to ensure overall business growth for assigned customers
- Analyze and forecast customer's traffic, take immediate reactions to ensure ongoing business growth and maximization of revenue/GP
- Ensure high productivity, engagement, and people retention within the regional team.
- Monitoring important client's activities and advising team members on further actions·
- Set and drive regular meetings with internal stakeholders to ensure customer goals are met
- Participate in global Wholesale community through knowledge sharing and cross-regional transfer of successful practices
- Always be up to date with overview of business, competition, and latest industry trends
- Develop tools, processes, and good practices to support the work of regional team Engage in cross-departmental strategic initiatives
- Have excellent knowledge of Infobip products, platform and market
- Have excellent knowledge on how to use Infobip internal tools to monitor and troubleshoot customer's traffic
- Create synergies and facilitate sharing the best practices and knowledge transfer across function and regions.
More about you:
- Overall 5-7 years of experience in Sales/ CSM
- Wholesale background is an advantage
- Proven track record of driving annual increase in quarterly/annual margin, revenue, growth and acquisition targets in an assigned region
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation, customer centric approach and relationship-building skills
- You are in a great command of English, you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!