Junior Voice Engineer
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
To maintain traffic flow and 99.99% platform uptime, it is essential to monitor, solve and prevent technical glitches that affect client experience. As a Junior Voice Engineer, you will directly impact, primarily, the satisfaction of our clients by responding to help desk support requests through our ticketing system, as well as day-to-day quality of our platform. Beside giving L3 support, you will also develop new features on crucial voice components.
More about Voice product:
Voice product is developed by our dedicated engineering teams to help businesses reach and engage mobile or landline phone users around the world, providing a channel for live Voice communication. As one of the Infobip OMNI channels, Voice is designed to maximize customer engagement, giving the clients and their customers the possibility to interact in their own preferred way. Clients could make or receive Voice calls globally using the Infobip Voice API and SIP integration. With its great features, the product ensures the best call quality by using data centers around the world.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Working on Voice integrations and new DC setup
- Working with edge components of infrastructure like SBC/Asterisk/Freeswitch
- Exploratory testing of new features/projects.
- Reporting of potential improvements and issues in Voice product.
- Work and cooperate in a small, agile team, responsible for ensuring the quality and stability of voice products.
- Expand and improve your knowledge both internally and externally and be a part of engineering community
- Junior level professional looking for a high growth challenge
- You have basic/entry level knowledge with Linux
- Basic understanding of Ansible is a bonus
- Basic understanding of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) protocol is a bonus
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. We have datacenters all over the world, from Washington to Hong Kong, and they include around 70 physical and 1000+ virtual servers. Be a part of a system that is live 24/7 and generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Educational budget – Decide with your team how to spend it, is it on conferences, online courses or certifications.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation and Engineering Week and your personalized onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev Days conference, Hackathons and conferences, we really invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects...