Revenue Assurance Associate (French speaking mandatory)
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Finance
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us on our quest to grow these numbers to ... well, the sky is the limit!
Revenue Assurance Associate works on pre-billing, billing, dunning and collection processes for small, medium, and certain large customers, while enabling Customer facing organization to generate revenue.
Your main missions will be:
As a Revenue Assurance Associate who is speaking French fluently, you will be in charge of:
· Pre-billing and Billing services for new and existing customers
· Monitoring automatic billing and preforming manual billing with specific requirements (adding Purchase Orders, recalculations due to Tier Pricing, different billing models)
· Sending invoices and supporting documents to the clients
· Reconciliation (reconciling invoices with NDRs – network destination reports)
· Provide status on progress of activities
· Analyzing revenue leakages (non-invoice revenue, billing models, open offers)
· Analyzing pre-paid balance and coordinating with Finance teams
· Participate in cross functional teams (Credit Risk, Internal Audit, Legal, Sales) for understanding the terms agreed with the customers at the time of acquisition & jointly addressing customer queries
· Calculating and billing late charge fees Dunning and Collection Activities
· Following internal dunning and collection procedures to ensure payment on, or before the due date as per customer agreements
· Improving company’s cash flows by actively preventing, managing, and decreasing bad debt provisions
· Continuous communication with the clients through over calls and emails to understand their concerns in terms of bill disputes, bill break-up summary & any other specific requirements of the customers for processing the payments
· Actively maintaining customer base and adapting to the Sales organization and segmentation of customer base
· In-debt knowledge of billing procedures, collection procedure and implementation and maintenance within her/his customer portfolio
· Actively managing doubtful debt and write-offs Contribute to internal product process improvement Initiatives
· Participate on projects of tools and process improvements (Salesforce, Microsoft D365) Focus on Continuous Learning and Development
· Participate in education sessions
More about you:
· You have an educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
· You have excellent skills in communication in French and English - written and spoken
· You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel
· You have a maximum of 2 years’ experience in billing and finance related areas
· Experience in customer care and account management is a plus
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!