- Košice, Slovakia
- Department: Engineering
- Office: Kosice (Slovakia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Being a part of Infobip Engineering Powerhouse means working on an in-house developed product and delivering solutions on a global level. As a Engineering Manager you will influence and be directly responsible for the development of your Requirement Area. This means that you will cooperate closely with Product Management in defining the road-map of products, organize the teams and team members to successfully deliver the requirements but at the same time take care of their development plan together with People Operations department.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Lead, coordinate and organize high-performing requirement area, consisting of several feature teams
- Work in close coordination with requirement area's Product Manager
- Be accountable for the delivery of requirement area by ensuring a productive work environment and removing impediments
- Ensure alignment with company level priorities and coordinate with other requirement areas and departments
- Track performance and motivation of his requirement area members, identify competency gaps and supporting people growth
- Drive recruitment, retention and scaling plans in coordination with POP, ensuring optimal requirement area growth
- Make sure principal, senior principal or distinguished engineers are included in the case of bigger architectural and technical decisions
- Make sure processes, products, and services within RA follow high standards of technical excellence and fit well with the rest of the platform
- Strong technical/engineering background
- Capable to recognize and align business and technical needs
- Experience in leading development activities on large scale products
- Experience in leading larger organizational setups, multiple teams or similar
- Developed team members career paths
- Ability to communicate well, on the right level of abstraction depending on the audience, transparent and able to give a presentation
- Strong understanding and experience with agile development
- Cooperation with cross functional teams or departments
- Experience in selection process, with emphasis on interviewing skills
- Fluent both in Slovakian and English language
Nice to have qualifications:
- Additional knowledge of agile practices, e.g. LESS framework
- Experience working in international environment
- Experience working on development of an in-house product
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – We make sure that our organization follows the needs of our employees and product development, for us LESS is more.
- Educational budget – Decide with your team how to spend it, is it on conferences, online courses or certifications.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation and Engineering Week and your personalized onboarding and leadership program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev Days conference, we really invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects...