Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Shenzhen (China)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our POP team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. We are not only hiring, we also constantly care about our employees’ satisfaction and continuous development. Our international and multicultural People Operations team is a champion of Infobip culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field and ensure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Engage with business leaders in addressing key recruitment challenges, developing the strategic approach for and leading initiatives in sourcing, assessment and other recruitment areas.
- Successfully collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that best fits the needs of the company and satisfies the current openings.
- Proactively source potential candidates through job portals, LinkedIn, contacts and events.
- Manage to close the full cycle talent acquisition process and ensure smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Work with the team to leverage long-term relationships with talent pools and communities across the industry to identify candidates.
- Follow recruitment trends in order to attract and retain the best talents.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis and are responsible for people related HR documentation.
- Represent Infobip internally and externally at events, support employer branding, networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for an organization.
- Have basic knowledge on China labor law, benefits operation, and market practice, etc.
More about you:
- You have the ability to understand the parts of the business and their interrelationships.
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
- You have at least 5 years of HR experience, in which 2 years preferably in recruitment agencies or in international IT/Telco industries.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You are a person with integrity with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- You are easily approachable.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Impact conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.