HR Administration Team Leader
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. And we are just starting. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We all know that organization’s greatest asset are people. People take care of the organization’s growth. But who takes care of our greatest asset? Our Employee Experience Team is at the core of our attraction, engagement and retention strategies by ensuring smooth and seamless experience of our people. Employee Experience Team is responsible for seamless employee administration through global and regional initiatives with the goal of building and maintaining a positive work environment that enables employees to thrive.
The goal of this role is to create and sustain positive employee relations programs and help build an environment that encourages work life-balance and building a framework that enables harmony at all levels with optimal business results, all in relation to POP strategies and co-work.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You identify, create and cascade regional initiatives related to employee administration matters that will optimize workflows and therefore increase organizational efficiency, employee satisfaction, data accuracy at optimal resources investment
- You identify, create and share relevant global content (rules and guidelines, internal and external) to make sure all employees have access to appropriate level of information to enjoy their experience with Infobip.
- You are in charge of complete accuracy on employee data in coordination with your POP colleagues (inputs in HRIS for all reports are correct and timely delivered)
- You work on optimization of posted workers transfer process (posted workers process satisfaction, cost per working permit)
- You take care that work of your team is in compliance with ISO standards and GDPR (yearly audit results)
- You take maximum utilization of government subsidies on key talent
- You work on efficient workflow management (HRIS implementation and optimization)
More about you:
- You have 8+ years of relevant experience in HR administration and team management
- You are familiar with key concepts of HR administration. Even more important, you have a genuine interest in continuous improvement of your expertise in this area
- You are a pioneer at communication skills, able to engage in active listening and diagnostic information gathering to draw meaningful conclusions while respecting confidentiality
- You pay attention to details and are systematic in your approach to work. You are a natural troubleshooter
- Your organization skills are exceptional. You are able to multitask while meeting agreed deadlines
Why you should consider this opportunity:
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.