Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally which also is shifting to SaaS business. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product; and it is essential to bring our products closer to the customers. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will directly impact our company’s success by developing and executing product marketing strategy, collaborating with partners, customers, your product dev peer, and ultimately shaping successful product launches.
What you will get to do:
- Research the market, analyze product and sales data - competitive/GAP analysis
- Position products on the market and define a unique product message
- Evaluate and support demand generation programs
- Act as a product evangelist internally and a thought leader externally
- Define and create sales content and enablement programs
- Manage product releases and launches
- At least 5 years of relevant solutions, product, or portfolio marketing experience, preferably within an enterprise IT software solution company; experience with CCaaS and/or SaaS is highly advantageous
- Experience in B2B marketing and sales enablement
- A customer-centric mindset, and the ability to turn technical features into strategic reasons to buy and address customer pain points
- A genuine interest in the future of customer experience and engagement technologies
- Exceptional communication, decision-making, and relationship-building skills
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!