Regional Growth Marketing Manager
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Revenue
- Office: New Jersey (USA)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Throughout 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip platform is used by 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is Regional Growth Marketing Manager important at Infobip? The Regional Growth Marketing Manager is a key member of the North America Revenue team and they will be responsible for the strategy, development, and execution of all Inbound Lead generation programs that drive pipeline revenue generation in order to achieve regional targets across all customer segments and through all stages of the buyers’ journey: from Awareness, Acquisition and Adoption, to Revenue, Retention and Referral. The Demand Generation Lead manages Inbound performance goals and KPI's targets for the North American Region.
Reporting directly to the VP of Revenue, this position will lead a team of digital marketers and 3rd party agency partners to drive and support integrated marketing campaigns & initiatives across multiple channels including: Digital advertising, Social media, email marketing automation and lead nurturing programs, content development and content syndication and creative
- Lead the demand generation funnel for Infobip North America, including development and execution of strategies for multiple customer segments to drive market awareness, educate and capture buyers’ interest, and ultimately build pipeline across prospects and customers.
- Drive and develop integrated digital campaigns from planning to execution to meet key performance metrics ensuring that Infobip's marketing activities are aligned and planned and calendarized to reach monthly SQL and MQL targets.
- Build, scale, and optimize digital marketing channels including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Facebook, LinkedIn and more. Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.). Evaluate and track key success metrics across digital marketing channels (e.g., performance, ROI, etc.).
- Set acquisition and growth targets for marketing teams spread across offline and online channels such as social, search, paid search, mobile, display, etc.
- You will work closely together with all North American stakeholders, Sales and Marketing to drive the integrated marketing calendar
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions, and forecasts for our demand generation tactics, tiered accounts, and paid investments.
- Direct and manage Digital agency performance, contract and SLA on various channels to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Drive the demand generation budget and coordinate all key deliverables from all related third-party providers, including creative agencies, freelancers and outsourced content providers for maximum digital performance.
- Tweak strategies and budgets based on current performance to maximize ROI identify pain points and action plans to creatively improve non-performing areas and increase MQL to SQL conversion
- Size and identify new platforms, tools and systems to improve digital media performance
- 8+ years of experience in a Senior Digital marketing role with responsibilities for growth marketing or performance revenue management. IT and or B2B SaaS experience is a plus.
- Progressive Digital Growth Marketing experience with increasing financial responsibility and comfortable managing multiple complex demand funnels, MBA preferred
- Capacity to act autonomously in a fast-paced environment yet also able to develop a strong sense of work culture and network in a hyper-growth environment. Able to lead and sell in ideas to both a large audience as with intimate groups.
- Expert in digital marketing and a keen understanding how to leverage and develop content and creative in engaging customers across every stage of their journey to increase conversion.
- Highly comfortable and with hand on experience implementing campaigns on the main digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads) to achieve required digital performance results.
- Highly proficient in evaluating demand channels’ performance through quantitative analysis to determine appropriate changes in the marketing mix.
- Creative thinker and problem solver and ability to stretch resources and build teams to reach key KPI's and juggle priorities.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
Learn as you Grow – Starting from the Academy as an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow!
Never a Dull Moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Great Environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, team buildings and other organized activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Plus, our North American offices have become Great Place to Work-Certified™ Come and join us!