Technical Training Instructor Associate
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Professional Services
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can reach greater heights.
Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ countries, Infobip's platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions!
We are hiring in our offices in Croatia (Zagreb & Vodnjan).
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip's Professional Services function, a world-class consulting department, focuses on providing technical solutions and consulting services to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as a mission-critical intersection of Sales, Products, and Engineering.
Technical Training Associate Instructor is an entry-level position within Infobip Professional Services. The associate works under the supervision of mentor and senior team members to deliver educational programs.
This role is primarily focused on learning about Infobip products, solutions, and business as well as the latest educational trends and tools. They participate in creating learning experiences for our global PS community and customers with mentor’s guidance. The associate also participates in internal professional services initiatives and builds a culture of continual learning and improvement.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Create, design, and deliver educational programs and training.
- Participate in creating certification programs to ensure learners have completed the necessary training.
- Maintain and improve educational curriculum and content repository.
- Use appropriate technology and tools to plan, deliver, place, and track education solutions.
- Create and analyze various reports based on educational tools.
- Discover customer’s business requirements and map with PS enablement curriculum.
- Configure/Customize content and training solutions to meet customer’s business requirements.
- Deliver training virtually or in person as needed.
- Stay up to date with training best practices and trends.
More about you:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, technology, or education science
- 1+ years of experience in designing and implementing educational programs or teaching and/or 2+ years within Infobip Professional Services
- You know that being supportive is a mindset, so it’s in your true nature to be supportive to clients and colleagues alike.
- You have good communication skills when dealing with partners, clients, and colleagues alike.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You are a team player who can find common language with all of your team members.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, the company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!