Revenue Assurance Specialist
- Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
- Department: Finance
- Office: Shenzhen (China)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Note: Account Receivable role.
Revenue Assurance Specialist works independently on pre-billing, billing, dunning and collection processes for medium and large customers, while enabling Customer facing organization to generate revenue. Specialist actively participates in internal tools and processes development and actively helps other team members in their development of internal tools and processes.
Pre-billing and Billing services for new and existing customers
- Monitoring automatic billing and preforming manual billing with specific requirements (adding Purchase Orders, recalculations due to Tier Pricing, different billing models).
- Sending invoices and supporting documents to the clients.
- Reconciliation (reconciling invoices with NDRs – network destination reports).
- Provide status on progress of activities.
- Analyzing revenue leakages (non-invoice revenue, billing models, open offers).
- Analyzing pre-paid balance and coordinating with Finance teams.
- Expertise on working on large data in Microsoft Excel with advance functions.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Credit Risk, Internal Audit, Legal, Sales) for understanding the terms agreed with the customers at the time of acquisition & jointly addressing customer queries.
- Calculating and billing late charge fees.
Dunning and Collection Activities
- Following internal dunning and collection procedures to ensure payment on, or before the due date as per customer agreements.
- Improving company’s cash flows by actively preventing, managing, and decreasing bad debt provisions.
- Continuous communication with the clients through over calls and emails to understand their concerns in terms of bill disputes, bill break-up summary & any other specific requirements of the customers for processing the payments.
- Actively maintaining customer base and adapting to the Sales organization and segmentation of customer base.
- In-debt knowledge of billing procedures, collection procedure and implementation and maintenance within her/his customer portfolio.
- Actively managing doubtful debt and write-offs.
Contribute to internal product process improvement Initiatives
- Participate on projects of tools and process improvements (Salesforce, Microsoft D365).
Focus on Continuous Learning and Development
- Participate in education sessions.
- Be fully informed about new products and service and how to perform billing.
- At least 5 years of experience in Billing and Finance related areas.
- Bachelor's Degree. An educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or other equivalent fields.
- Experience in customer care / account management would be a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Impact conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle.