Enterprise Presales Engineer
- Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
- Department: Presales
- Office: Shenzhen (China)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Enterprise Presales Engineer is an individual contributor role in regional structure with direct reporting line towards Enterprise Presales Manager.
The main goal for this role is to support sales process, by providing technical knowledge, designing and delivering solutions, demonstrating proof of concepts and consulting on technical aspects of opportunities. Acting as technical lead, Enterprise Presales Engineer ensures smooth integration between clients and Infobip. Enterprise Presales Engineers constantly share knowledge on new features of Infobip products and other technical matters with Sales and other business departments.
Although considered generalist role, it is possible for Enterprise Presales Engineer to specialize in one or more products/verticals, certain area like security or technical teaching etc. In that cases engineer will focus more on projects/opportunities which involve that product, take over most of security requirement tasks or drive onboarding process for newcomers.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Provide support to Sales by participating in communication with customer and identifying customer’s needs in terms of possible technical solutions.
- Collect technical requirements.
- Design technical solutions and service integration plans for customers.
- Present technical solutions to customers, prepare adoption if necessary (based on customer’s feedback).
- Handle demos and POCs.
- Deliver technical documentation.
- Handle security questionnaires and all compliance issues.
- Take role of Project Manager in design phase, integration phase and testing phase.
- Support Sales in closing phase with customer.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Have an overview of market feature requirements and provide feedback to business stakeholders to steer the development of products’ features.
- Have detailed overview of Infobip’s products and solutions from technical and commercial point of view and keep track of any changes and upgrades.
- Have an excellent overview of the business and be up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
More about you:
- Your experience of 3+ years developed your expertise in pre-sales, tech sales, or similar roles and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- You have strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have great command of English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, even for a longer period.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.