- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Department: Profitability Management
- Office: Jakarta (Indonesia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally which also is shifting to SaaS business. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The purpose of the wholesale team is maintaining and building relationship with the existing clients, understanding their business in depth, ensuring their satisfaction and retention, and helping them grow together with new wholesale clients’ acquisition. They are accountable for coordinating activities with internal cross-functional teams to retain existing business and to explore and pursue possibilities of expanding new business opportunities.
Your main missions will be:
- Build and maintain trusted relationship with assigned customers to achieve overall customer health and growth
- Act as a focal point for customer when it comes to meeting customers business/technical expectations
- Meet and exceed quarterly/yearly set goals to ensure overall business growth for assigned customers
- Ensure client's account set-up / collaborate with Platform Service teams to arrange setup which enables client's activities based on agreed business scope
- Monitor and take actions to minimalize health risks (actively involve ensuring financial collections and netting)
- Analyze and forecast customer's traffic, take immediate reactions to ensure ongoing business growth, minimize losses, and maximize revenue/GP
- Have excellent knowledge on how to use Infobip internal tools in order to monitor and troubleshoot customer's traffic
- Coordinate internal teams to timely fulfill customer's requirements
- Update all activities regarding to client engagements and opportunities on Salesforce
- Participate in continuing education sessions
- Mentor and onboard other team members and newcomers
- Have excellent knowledge of Infobip products, platform and relevant markets
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, communications, IT, telecommunications, or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of experience in B2B enterprise key account management, customer success, client relations, professional services, consultancy or business development.
- Customer retention and growth experience.
- Experience in dealing & presenting to C-Level.
- Understand customer journey.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Strong administration, analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Strong networking & relationship building skills.
- Preferably experienced in SaaS industry.
- Self-driven, able to work independently as well as a good team player.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!