Finance Operation Analyst
- Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil
- Department: Finance
- Office: Curitiba (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the
continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Your work in the role of Finance Specialist plays a crucial part in ensuring continuous success of the company and supporting process of Finance Manager in making strategic company decisions.
While balancing between different internal departments and external stakeholders, this position will put you in charge of meaningful tasks that should result in smoothness of everyday workflow.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager and /or Team Leader to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters.
- Entry of documents and accounts into internal accounting and/ or reporting programs, processing vendor invoices and credit card transactions
- Support to superiors to reconcile the inbound and outbound ledger with the original invoices and reports of those in-house programs
- Communicate professionally with stakeholders via email and phone
- Development of basic cash flow, monitoring of income and expenses and keeping account of open business liabilities and receivables
- Ensure compliance with all our Policies
- Assist in internal & external audits as needed
- Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives
- Assisting, mentoring or guiding financial associates or assistants
- Degree in Finance, Economics or other equivalent degree
- Experience directly in finance and administration under your belt
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level)
- Written and spoken in a Advanced level in English is essential
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person with great organizational skills and time management
- Able to work effectively within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators,
OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal
education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest
IT and Telecom event etc. We put the “global” in globalization.