Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Analytics
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can reach greater heights.
Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ countries, Infobip's platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions!
We are hiring in our offices in Croatia.
To write our success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our Sales process, making Salesforce accessible and valuable to all relevant stakeholders. That's why we have a dedicated team of Salesforce Administrators responsible for maintaining, developing, and updating the system.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will directly impact the improvements on the platform and help Infobip and its clients benefit from the best possible Salesforce setup. Our goal is to make the Sales process as smooth, digitalized, and secure as possible. Less clicks – more success stories 😊
Who will you be working with?
Salesforce team is a part of Data & Analytics vertical, a group of teams connected by their love of tools and data! Here we're always striving to combine data, tools, and business knowledge into actionable that will support Infobip's growth and future success.
Your main end-users will be Customer facing teams (e.g. Sales, Presales) and other internal teams using Salesforce data (Analytics, Finance, Legal). You'll know you're doing a good job when our Sales organization is supported in seamlessly using Salesforce.
What to expect:
- You will engage and take lead in specialized Salesforce projects.
- You will work on integrations with 3rd party software.
- You help manage end-user expectations and experience in a way that creates high customer satisfaction.
- Working on day-to-day configurations, maintenance, and improvements of our Salesforce solution.
- Provide technical and end-users troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Prepare and execute internal system upgrades and audits.
- Handle all essential administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- You create knowledge base materials dedicated to operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the greater support community.
- You can navigate through different departments to understand specific business needs and transform them into platform functionalities.
- Educating and training new users. Helping enablement teams upgrade user's skills across the company.
- Collaborating with Sales Operations team on implementing improvements in the overall Sales process.
- You are continually upgrading your knowledge of Salesforce and sharing best practices with the rest of your team and company.
More about you:
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce platform (objects, fields, relationships, system features, platform limits).
- You have analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- You are proficient with declarative tools (Workflows, PB, Visual Flows, Approval Processes, Validation rules).
- You have a good understanding of Database technologies and SQL (SOQL/SOSL).
- You understand how external integrations and web services work.
- You can read and understand Apex code and Salesforce frontend languages, while the ability to fix or build is an advantage.
- You speak fluently to colleagues and engineering teams alike, in Croatian and English.
- You prefer working in a multinational and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are preferably a certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201).
- CPQ experience will be considered an advantage.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, the company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!