Employer Brand Expert
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
We are looking for an experienced and solution-oriented Employer Brand Expert – a talented writer and creative thinker with a strong analytical mind that delivers results, increase Employer Brand value, awareness and market share. You will work closely with different teams to create and execute initiatives that resonate with the target market and increase quality of hiring.
The Employer Brand Expert's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to leaders and briefing creatives. You should have a good understanding of candidate behavior, be up-to-date on talent market trends and continuously monitor competitor activity. You will also be tasked with developing go-to-market strategies, reporting on Employer Brand performance, developing budgets, forecasting hiring figures and assessing KPIs and ROI.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic and creative role that’s made for the type of person whose talents don’t neatly fit into a single box or category. You’ll be working alongside many leaders, creatives and employees to develop our global employer brand. That requires global curiosity and initiative. Ultimately, the outstanding Employer Brand Expert should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
- Conducting research, including competitive reviews and situational analyses
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities
- Staying up-to-date on talent research, talent market trends and competitor activity
- Developing employer brand architecture, positioning and strategy
- Implementing strategies that resonate with the target market and scaling them to worldwide regions and teams
- Building Employer Brand awareness and increasing Employer Brand value and profitability
- Planning and executing employer branding initiatives, including campaigns and events
- Increasing talent pipeline and quality of hire
- Establishing budgets, performance specifications and hiring estimates
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials and campaigns
- Meeting and presenting to management
- Briefing and collaborating with teams in Marketing and People Operations
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Ensuring that messaging and employer branding activities are aligned with Employer Brand and company values
- Degree in business, marketing, employer branding, communication or related field required
- Previous experience in developing Employer Brand and marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superb English skills, both verbal and written
- Experience leading projects and management meetings
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Able to understand, feel and live the company culture and values
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure
- Budget management skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strategic thinker
- Creative and compelling storyteller
- Excellent presentation skills
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Whatsapp, Uber, BlaBlaCar and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!