Employer Branding Specialist – Content / Copywriter
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content and Copywriter who’s passionate about writing engaging blog posts, testimonials and other content and copy pieces that speaks loudly to our audience - predominantly engineers.
If you thrive in a position where you can conduct thorough research, generate ideas for new content, and deliver high quality stories that engages readers, you are the person we’re looking for.
We’d like to be as well rounded as possible and attract all sorts of readers who may find an interest in a specific topic. However, since we are promoting our culture and employer brand, our topics will mostly be people related. If values, company culture, and other people related topics are fields you're comfortable researching and writing about, then again - you are the one we are looking for.
Your responsibilities will include developing relevant content for our blog page, company's Intranet, as well as updating and editing previously written blogs that are outdated and for SEO purposes. You may also be asked to write copy for social media or other employer branding projects, however, this will be on a case by case basis.
Your projects will be your own to run, with complete creative freedom, but your content will need to align with brand guidelines. Ultimately, a top-performing Content / Copy Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement and bring the idea(s) to life.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- In-depth understanding of our company's culture, values and „what’s in it for our people“
- Building and running an editorial calendar
- Developing, writing, and delivering content for blogs, articles, company descriptions, and the career website
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy for the website, social media, advertising campaigns, recruitment collateral, etc. that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Collaborating with other departments and brainstorming subjects for creative content
- Identifying candidates’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies, especially new content before publication
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the career website
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems (WordPress)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio (or examples) of published articles.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Superb English skills – native speaker or C2 level
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Whatsapp, Uber, BlaBlaCar and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!