- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Profitability Management
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The main purpose of our team is to assure the highest possible route quality for our clients worldwide through route ownership, while increasing company’s profitability. Directly, assure a lower number of complaints from our clients (especially top ones) and less actions for all other internal teams connected with route setup. This is daily Routing Engineer job.
It's our responsibility to analyze and monitor quality markers (DR, CR, delays...) on the level of providers, networks, routes, clients. We handle spam complaints from suppliers, whitelisting / blacklisting on requests from account managers and notifying relevant parties. Our team is also responsible for analyzing the usage of Infobip features related to routing, with the assistance of our Dev teams, so their usage and efficiency would be further expanded.
As you can read, there are not many dull days within Routing team.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Problems are quickly resolved in a highly professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Platform KPIs are closely monitored to ensure that issues are resolved and internal resources are available.
- You proactively suggest new implementation of monitoring systems and rules to prevent downtime and performance issues.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients.
- You are an tech enthusiast looking to build a career in a dynamic environment.
- You have a wide range of IT interests (e.g. knowledge of querying languages, programming logic and computer networks).
- You really care about clients, looking to provide the best possible experience.
- You know that being supportive is a mindset; it’s in your true nature to be equally supportive to both your clients and your colleagues.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve technical problems.
- You are eager to progressively solve more complex problems.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, colleagues and engineering teams alike, in Croatian and English.