- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Analytics
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can reach greater heights.
Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ countries, Infobip's platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions!
We are hiring in our offices in Croatia.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our collaboration and communication products. As a SharePoint Developer, you will directly impact the improvements on the software for our internal and external communication and collaboration, dealing with challenges of developing Microsoft O365 tools and SharePoint online.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent on, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You are analyzing business requirements and application objectives relating to SharePoint online.
- You are independent in problem solving, developing, customizing, enhancing and sustaining SharePoint online.
- You provide technical advice on requirements documentation and test planning as required.
- You are a point of contact for users of SharePoint services.
- You engage users to gather requirements and troubleshoot work issues.
- You provide training on the use and application of SharePoint Online.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You are continually upgrading your knowledge of O365 applications and technology.
- You are helping us grow by continuously working on enhancements of SharePoint Online and O365 application.
More about you:
- You have at least 3 years of working experience with O365 and SharePoint Online environment, on Developer, System Admin, IT Specialist, or similar positions.
- Experience with interfacing SharePoint to O365 applications, SharePoint on-premise, TypeScript, Node.js (yeoman). Knowledge of SPFx is an advantage.
- Experience with Document management system (DMS) or Content management system (CMS) is an advantage.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, process development, etc.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, colleagues, and engineering teams alike, in Croatian and English.
- You prefer working in a multinational and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, the company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!