- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Analytics
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 300 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain our business healthy, we have to take care about our purchase prices and keep them correct for almost a million of records offered by and coming in from thousands of various suppliers. As a Pricing Analyst, you will directly impact the profitability for our services in order to have our client's needs satisfied in the best possible way.
Pricing Analyst Job Description
Scheduling, updating, and verifying purchase prices using different tools and methods.
Traffic charges monitoring.
Maintenance of Networks, analyzing the prefix updates; implementing and updating the changes in our infrastructure.
Updating advanced routing features in order to have purchase prices set correctly.
Definition and establishemnt of internal pricing related procedures.
Assisting in initial integration process.
Basic knowledge of querying languages.
High-level communication skills when dealing with clients and colleagues.
High level of persistance and concentration regarding working on repetitive taks.
Written and spoken fluency in English.
Analytical approach to technical problem-solving in a dynamic environment.
Understanding of telecom environment is considered an asset.
Ability to build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization