- Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Department: Profitability Management
- Office: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new clients. As a Sales Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
- Build and maintain trusted relationship with assigned customers to achieve overall customer health and growth
- Act as a focal point for customer when it comes to meeting customers busines/technical expectations
- Meet and exceed quarterly/yearly set goals to ensure overall business growth for assigned customers
- In cooperation with TAA, ensure client's account set-up / collaborate with Platform Service teams to arrange setup which enables client's activities based on agreed business scope
- In cooperation with Revenue Assurance, monitor and take actions to minimalize health risks
- Analyze and forecast customer's traffic, take immediate reactions to ensure ongoing business growth and maximization of revenue/GP
- Have excellent knowledge on how to use Infobip internal tools to monitor and troubleshoot customer's traffic
- Coordinate internal teams to timely fulfill customer's requirements
- Set and drive regular meetings with internal stakeholders to ensure customer goals are met
- Influence the evolution of how Infobip provides end-to-end customer experience by continuously giving additional customer perspective to the internal stakeholders
- Participate in global Wholesale community through knowledge sharing and cross-regional transfer of successful practices
- Engage in cross-departmental strategic initiatives
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Mentor and onboard other team members and newcomers
- Have excellent knowledge of Infobip products, platform and market
- Always be up to date with overview of business, competition, and latest industry trends
- Develop tools, processes, and good practices to support the work of regional team
- Create synergies and facilitate sharing the best practices and knowledge transfer across function and regions.
- Drive cross-team and cross-department projects to develop and improve processes, ways of work, tools, and metrics
Lead and manage high-performing Wholesale team
- Ensure high productivity, engagement, and people retention within the regional team
- Ensure growth and development opportunities for all team members
- Conduct weekly/monthly check-in meetings with team to implement and adjust strategies
- Coach, develop and guide the wholesale team on how to drive the most optimal customer journey and how to grow each client in the team’s portfolio
- Grow team’s acquisition and generation of new business while growing the existing business in place
- Monitoring important client's activities and advising team members on further actions
- Handle day-to-day people management task
- Manage approvals (minuses, online payments, postpaid, internal tools and features)
- Daily checks of data quality, sales pipeline quality and query resolutions/escalations
- Constantly stay updated of market conditions and IB offers
- Drive talent attraction, recruitment, retention, talent development and scaling business plans in coordination with POP
More about you:
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, communications, IT, telecommunications, or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- More than 10 years of experience in B2B enterprise key account management, customer success, client relations, professional services, consultancy or business development.
- Ability to lead a team
- Customer retention and growth experience.
- Experience in dealing & presenting to C-Level.
- Understand customer journey.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Strong administration, analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Strong networking & relationship building skills.
- Preferably experienced in SaaS industry
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, discounted corporate gym memberships, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!